John MacArthur-Why Every Self Respecting Calvinist is a Premillennialist

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kim Riddlebarger's Blog

Got an email update of Gene Cook's guests this week and Kim Riddlebarger's photo was staring me in the face, so I clicked on it thinking it would take me to Unchained Radio and I would get to hear the Eschatology Monday episode "The Case for Amillennialism" but instead it took me to his blog. The Riddleblog, "a website devoted to Reformed Theology and Eschatology. The latest entry was dealing with Islam and had a photo of a beautiful temple/mosque. I've always been predisposed to that type of architecture anyway... I just didn't know they had anything quite so grande. I'm putting a blurb up here because Riddlebarger looked like he had some good links - White Horse Inn and such...

No comments:

Post a Comment